Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Disputes Eddie Hearn's Statements on Fury-Joshua Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Disputes Eddie Hearn's Statements on Fury-Joshua Talks

Frank Warren, co-promoter of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, has rejected reports that his company was recently negotiating a British mega-bout with Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Slow Eddie caught red handed again
    Where are all his Hearnamaniacs , they’d be here telling us how great Slow Eddie is and that he’s the only one that can be trusted
    Also , he the only one who can get Fury in the ring etc etc etc

Lmfao
    The known bullchitter Slow Eddie , would you like some pepper with that bullchit

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Slow Eddie caught red handed again
      Where are all his Hearnamaniacs , they’d be here telling us how great Slow Eddie is and that he’s the only one that can be trusted
      Also , he the only one who can get Fury in the ring etc etc etc

Lmfao
      The known bullchitter Slow Eddie , would you like some pepper with that bullchit
      I'd like to support you on this one but i cant. Frank said George did have a conversation with Hearn...and at the end complained how leaks to social media kill these fights. Sounds like Frank was hoping to slide a quick one past and big mouth limelight chasing Hearn blew the cover. Frank likely would have claimed that the fight was negotiated fast when in fact it has been going on for weeks.

Comment

Now that everybody has seen Joshua lose several times, is he still a draw? He's a tune up for Fury.

Comment

One guy I've heard more than enough bullshit from this week is Frank Warren. He should STFU now until he has something to say that's actually worth saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

I'd like to support you on this one but i cant. Frank said George did have a conversation with Hearn...and at the end complained how leaks to social media kill these fights. Sounds like Frank was hoping to slide a quick one past and big mouth limelight chasing Hearn blew the cover. Frank likely would have claimed that the fight was negotiated fast when in fact it has been going on for weeks.
            They said it was a 30 second talk
            Imo , Slow Eddie actually did say what he said
            It wouldn’t be the first time Hearn has done chit like this
            He seems very desperate as of late , AJ , Canelo etc etc etc
            I just don’t trust anything he says , maybe I’m blinded by it but certainly wouldn’t put it past him

Comment

In before Fury somehow is ducking AJ.
              LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                Now that everybody has seen Joshua lose several times, is he still a draw? He's a tune up for Fury.
                A tune up for what?

Comment

Hearn has been sucking AJ pee pee for years. Fighters are leaving Matchroom in droves. The DAZN deal has been a financial disaster. Hearn is good at spending others peoples money while ripping off his fighters.
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Sometimes Eddie does talk too much.

Don't speak much about any actual negotiations on social media, because apparently it doesn't help make a big fight get signed.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X