Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: There is No Better Time For Fury Fight, He Needs Me at The Minute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: There is No Better Time For Fury Fight, He Needs Me at The Minute

Former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua believes Tyson Fury needs him right - because he views himself as the most financially lucrative option for the Gypsy King.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If any other fight, Joshua makes absolute sense. Let's get it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mash121 View Post
      If any other fight, Joshua makes absolute sense. Let's get it on.
      Joe Joyce deserves it over anyone else at this moment (besides Usyk). The best thing for AJ would be to do the Whyte rematch and get another easy win.

Comment

Laughable, Fury fighting Usyk`s leftover.

Comment

AJ the king of HW bums vs the gypsy king. No one cares. Only the British dossers will scream to see it but the reality is it’s an easy KO for fury. The king of bums doesn’t have the chin or gas tank to match fury. Joyce vs fury is a MUCH better fight

Comment

Sounds like Joshua is looking for a retirement check.

Comment

Yes, ruiz has proved he can beat josh, usy k has also. It's like fury don't need to prove it? Sorry fury but not everyone thinks you'd beat josh.

Comment

Can someone tell me why a guy on a 2 fight losing streak is looking is looking past an opponent and thinking about fighting fury ?
                landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I personally think the only fights that make any sense for Joshua... providing Franklin does not end his career... would be Wilder or a trilogy with Ruiz. Both those are still respected enough in the HW ranks that would put him in a good position to get a Fury fight. Usyk will handle his mandatory with Dubois and try again to get his unification fight. But assuming it is not anymore successful than this last time, Fury will need a fight. He may be wiling to roll with a huge money Joshua tussle if AJ is riding a two fight win streak that includes one against a real name.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Yes, ruiz has proved he can beat josh, usy k has also. It's like fury don't need to prove it? Sorry fury but not everyone thinks you'd beat josh.
                    Only anyone who knows anything about boxing knows fury would beat AJ senseless everyone who thinks otherwise is blind and should go watch tennis

Comment

Working...
                    X