Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua's World Title Ambitions Are in Tatters if He Loses To Franklin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua's World Title Ambitions Are in Tatters if He Loses To Franklin

Eddie Hearn, promoter for two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, says the British star's career would be "in tatters" if he loses his upcoming fight with Jermaine Franklin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't know why Hearn and Joshua keep talking about what happens if he loses, at this point, that thought shouldn't even be allowed to take up a single brain cell, the only focus should be winning by using the skills, natural attributes, gameplan, and determination of a champion. With Eddie constantly speaking about losing, no wonder the man has lacked confidence in the past.

Comment

If you haven't clocked on to Edward by now then you never will, he has said this same thing for virtually all of Joshua's fights .BUT then the fights where he is looking likely to loose Edward says he will win .Not hard to work out his bollocks. Sameo , sameo Edward ...boring!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
        I don't know why Hearn and Joshua keep talking about what happens if he loses, at this point, that thought shouldn't even be allowed to take up a single brain cell, the only focus should be winning by using the skills, natural attributes, gameplan, and determination of a champion. With Eddie constantly speaking about losing, no wonder the man has lacked confidence in the past.
        Their only selling point for this fight no one cares about is "What if AJ loses this one?"
        baroidi baroidi Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Is this a joke? He has no path to any title lmao. His aspirations been in tatters for a minute lol

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
            Is this a joke? He has no path to any title lmao. His aspirations been in tatters for a minute lol
            If Chisora can have multiple title shots, so can AJ. In fact even if he loses this fight, a fight with Fury would still make money.
            greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

If AJ loses hearn’s time as a respectable promoter is truly limited. When he loses both aj ans Canelo he is done

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                They're trying to make it sound like it's a competitive fight.

They were doing the same about 40 year old Pulev

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanboy View Post

If Chisora can have multiple title shots, so can AJ. In fact even if he loses this fight, a fight with Fury would still make money.
                  lmao. I agree with you AJ and chisora are about the same level at this point. Cannon fodder would be the correct term. He’s a name that will sell tickets. He can get another title fight but he won’t win he’s a gatekeeper now. Nothing to be ashamed of. I like that u point out that the only way anyone will give him shot now too is just out of his name value. Kind of sad tbh but beggars can’t be choosers lol
                  Boxingtrucker Casualfanboy likes this.

Comment

Eddie said.."if he loses thats the end of his world". Words that might come to haunt if AJ necks himself. Never tell a man they have nothing to live for just because they fail at attempting to be great. And i dont even like the cvnt.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X