Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shalom: I Still Think Smith-Eubank Rematch Happens Next, But Smith Has Big Fight Options

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shalom: I Still Think Smith-Eubank Rematch Happens Next, But Smith Has Big Fight Options

Former IBF welterweight world champion Kell Brook is still mulling the possibility of a ring return. Brook has been retired for over a year, after knocking out career rival Amir Khan last February. The Sheffield fighter was ringside last week in Manchester, to watch WBO cruiserweight champion Lawrence Okolie in action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I Like Ben and look at him as a breath of fresh air but the Smith v Jr. fight shouldn't be , weather Jr. was as weak at the weight as he looked doesn't matter he was hammered with the first sustained flurry that Smith put together and beaten emphatically .A fight with Benn is a no , it seems incredibly likely that Benn is a drug user with his refusal to try to clear his name since his double drugs failure . Any support I had has gone , he should just 'do one'!

Comment

Kell won the British title in around 2008, I believe, Liam probably haven’t even turned pro. Liam won the British title in 2013. So when where they talking about this fight when they were both at British level?

Ben’s a decent frontman and a nice guy based on the few times I’ve spoke to him but he’s clearly not a boxing guy. This is another Eddie Hearn type project from Sky.

Liam and Kell have had some great spars, back in 2016 they were each others main sparring partners when they were preparing for Canelo and GGG respectively. Anyone who was around Gallaghers gym during that period will attest to that.

They’re pretty good friends too. I can’t really see them fighting unless the money is really good. Liam probably faces Eubank or GGG and Brook probably fights Benn I think.

Comment

Smith throws a mean elbow. Nash out

Comment

Working...
        X