Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Will Retire If I Lose To Jermaine Franklin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Will Retire If I Lose To Jermaine Franklin

Former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua will walk away from the sport if he loses this Saturday night in his upcoming fight with contender Jermaine Franklin at the O2 Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

come on franklin do boxing a big favour..............

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
      come on franklin do boxing a big favour..............
      Why? AJ is not bad for boxing. He's a good fighter with a solid resume. He may not be super talented at an ATG level but that's ok, he has done better than 99% of fighters in terms of accomplishments and financial success

Comment

It's not about money , it is about money , he's beginning to sound like Fury. I hope all goes well for Joshua as I would love to see him fight the top fighters and see what he's really made of.

Comment

Mmmhh... time to put some cash on Franklin, perhaps?
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

It would be better for AJ not to make such a big deal out of ham and eggs. Eddy has a long career plotted out for him. He'll become a sentimental favorite. The royal gate keeper, his scalp will adorn many lodges.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              Mmmhh... time to put some cash on Franklin, perhaps?
              Joshua knows this should be straightforward , he also knows the tickets sales were slow .He's trying to polish a turd.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post

Joshua knows this should be straightforward , he also knows the tickets sales were slow .He's trying to polish a turd.
                Sure he is. But it is by now clear that he can lose it under the pressure.

Comment

he will retire, sure... the question is, will he go away??????

MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

No, fight fury.

Comment

Working...
                    X