Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Sr. to Caleb Plant: I Can Apologize; I Don't Have Problem Saying That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez Sr. to Caleb Plant: I Can Apologize; I Don't Have Problem Saying That

Jose Benavidez Sr. is willing to let bygones be bygones with Caleb Plant. The head trainer and father of David Benavidez explained in a recent interview that he was more than willing to patch things up with Plant.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And then they smooched right after

Comment

Some of these keyboard warriors would never understand respect to both

Comment

...and after the swearing and name-calling, in come the sappy violins and the birds begin to chirp...

Good times, those when Roberto Duran greeted Sugar Ray Leonard at the end of their first fight by telling him to go to hell, before shaking his crotch in front of the whole world...​
        Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Classy by Sr props to him.

If this was plant ppl would be throwing praises his way non stop.

Comment

Plant used his daughters death to propel his career and lied about a lot of the circumstances. No quarter.

Comment

Some of the comments between fighters for pre-fight publicity go way over the top. However for two men to squash their issues by apologizing takes a lot of character. Props to Benavidez Sr for admitting his part in the pre-fight build up between his son and Caleb Plant.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
                Plant used his daughters death to propel his career and lied about a lot of the circumstances. No quarter.
                How did he do that?
                Boxopera Boxopera likes this.

Comment

When Breadman's patented "clinch when he gets close fails." Plant never had a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    ...and after the swearing and name-calling, in come the sappy violins and the birds begin to chirp...

Good times, those when Roberto Duran greeted Sugar Ray Leonard at the end of their first fight by telling him to go to hell, before shaking his crotch in front of the whole world...​
                    How is that "good times"? I'm as big a fan of Duran as the next guy but he was acting like an idiot during that time, totally out of control. Him and Ray have made amends since and it's good to see they matured.
                    Disrespect is a good thing then is it, even after two fighters settled the score in the ring? You're a grade A moron if you believe that. This is the problem with people nowadays, no respect, no common decency. The world would be a much better place without all these shallow, undignified buffoons who think they're too "gangsta" to show an ounce of humanity.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X