Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Returns Home But Doesn't Rule Out Future Fight In U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Returns Home But Doesn't Rule Out Future Fight In U.S.

By Jake Donovan - Anthony Joshua can envision a scenario where he spends the rest of his career training in the United States. As for when--or if--he will return stateside for at least a second time as a pro, that topic remains open for discussion. For now, Joshua (24-3, 22KOs) returns home, in fact to the location of his pro debut for his next outing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not sure what James can do for AJ at this point in his career
    One thing I’m sure of is he better perform well against Franklin , if not he will begin getting that gatekeeper status for the top tens of this world
    This is really a crucial fight for AJ and he needs to win decisively
    Nobody wants to see Slow Eddie get a heart attack

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Not sure what James can do for AJ at this point in his career
      One thing I’m sure of is he better perform well against Franklin , if not he will begin getting that gatekeeper status for the top tens of this world
      This is really a crucial fight for AJ and he needs to win decisively
      Nobody wants to see Slow Eddie get a heart attack
      Maybe James can convince him to lean up some and improve his conditioning. Other than that I don't know.

Comment

This is a fight that could've been made in the USA as a reentry. AJ could've fought Hughie fury or Dubios, in the UK to get back in the win column.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Maybe James can convince him to lean up some and improve his conditioning. Other than that I don't know.
          If AJ don’t want it , it ain’t happening
          Tell you what a difference maker can be , the fact that James is no fughin yes man
          Maybe that can help to a certain degree obviously
          Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

If AJ don’t want it , it ain’t happening
            Tell you what a difference maker can be , the fact that James is no fughin yes man
            Maybe that can help to a certain degree obviously
            Getting rid of the yes men is for sure a step in the right direction

Comment

Hes gonna hide out in Europe like Wlad did after he lost to low level Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Hes gonna hide out in Europe like Wlad did after he lost to low level Americans.
                You are making a little strange point here. Joshua is coming from two losses to Ukrainian cruiserweight.

America is much more safe place now for him.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

You are making a little strange point here. Joshua is coming from two losses to Ukrainian cruiserweight.

America is much more safe place now for him.
                  Usyk is arguably the best in the world.

I dont expect him to come back to America since his loss was to a guy that was a mid tier American.

Ive seen this before. So have you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Usyk is arguably the best in the world.

I dont expect him to come back to America since his loss was to a guy that was a mid tier American.

Ive seen this before. So have you.
                    Yes, but I also wonder which where these American killers Wladimir ducked fighting in Europe.

He revenged his loss to Brewster and he beat Byrd, Thompson, Austin, Rahman, Chambers..

O yeah, he ducked 44 old Holyfield.

Comment

Working...
                    X