Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn-Chris Eubank Jr. Rumored For June 3, As Liam Smith Seeks Update On Eubank Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn-Chris Eubank Jr. Rumored For June 3, As Liam Smith Seeks Update On Eubank Rematch

Chris Eubank Jr. is on the verge of revisiting past business. Which door he chooses to walk through, however, remains up in the air. BoxingScene.com has learned that plans are back in play for a Eubank-Conor Benn grudge match. The previously
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-27-2023, 05:50 PM.

Eubank will make more money fighting the egg head. I'm sure he'll wait on Smith for 2024.

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
      Eubank will make more money fighting the egg head. I'm sure he'll wait on Smith for 2024.
      My thoughts exactly lol

Comment

All kinds of wrong with this.
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

British boxing in the toilet here.

Comment

Simply put too much money involved for this not to happen. It's quite sad, but we all know money talks.

Comment

What in the actual fudge is wrong with Benn? Eubank Jr is shot, to the the extent that Liam Smith moved up to his weight class and gave him a brutal beating.

He should at least target a legitimate WW or Liam Smith himself at 154.
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Go go Slow Eddie go
                Can’t say anything else about these shenanigans
                Waste of fughin time
                Another good one Hearnamaniacs , just for you suckers
                I really hope it’s on ppvDazn , so you can enjoy yours truly Slow fughin Eddie

Comment

Originally posted by Escorpion View Post
                  What in the actual fudge is wrong with Benn? Eubank Jr is shot, to the the extent that Liam Smith moved up to his weight class and gave him a brutal beating.

He should at least target a legitimate WW or Liam Smith himself at 154.
                  Money. That's all that matters here.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Simply put too much money involved for this not to happen. It's quite sad, but we all know money talks.
                    lmao. There isn’t any money in this fight. No one gives af about benn or Eubanks jr they’re both bums. Too much money involved to not happen is the funniest thing I’ve heard in awhile

Comment

Working...
                    X