Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alberto Puello-Rolly Romero: The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Site For Showtime Card 5/13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alberto Puello-Rolly Romero: The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Site For Showtime Card 5/13

Neither Alberto Puello nor Rolly Romero will have to travel far for their 140-pound title fight. BoxingScene.com has learned that their Premier Boxing Champions main event May 13 will take place at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Showtime will televise Puello-Romero as the main event of a tripleheader from The Chelsea, a cozy concert and event venue inside The Cosmopolitan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm hoping Rolly get knocked the hell out, Clean Too!

Comment

Seems like Espinoza and Haymon are really trying to impress the folk at paramount with a stellar lineup of fights, hope the bigwigs are taking notice.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        I'm hoping Rolly get knocked the hell out, Clean Too!
        LOL, anything Rolly does, win or lose, is going to be pure comedy!!!
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

This fight is such a good illustration of how stupid and corrupt boxing is, putting a clown like Rolly who just got knocked out and has never faced anyone at 140 in a title fight.

Comment

I'll be rooting for my new favorite boxing personality.........Rolly!
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Seems like Espinoza and Haymon are really trying to impress the folk at paramount with a stellar lineup of fights, hope the bigwigs are taking notice.
              Why are you sucking off PBC for this crap fight in particular?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Yea I think the second part of their schedule being announced is just waiting for Spence and Bud to get their act together. PBC has some great fights scheduled all the way through June and most of their other well known fighters will be announced in the next week I believe. Spence v Crawford, Wilder v Andy, the Jermell v Kud-zoo, Jermall, Danny, Lara, GRJ, Leo, Jermall, KEEFE, Ugas and all the others should make for a very entertaining spring/summer of boxing. We also have a few very good TR cards. I think Al and Espinosa are tyring to show Paramount and CBS that boxing is very much worth the investment. WAR AL WAR ESPINOSA WAR PBC WAR BOB WAR TR WAR OSCAR WAR GBP WAR AMERICAN BOXING.....FUQ DAZN...PPV IS DEAD! hahahaha

Comment

This should've been Puello vs. Russell! Romero does not belong in a title shot @ 140! Then, why not Russell vs. Barthelemy rematch? Very disappointing card!
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    This should've been Puello vs. Russell! Romero does not belong in a title shot @ 140! Then, why not Russell vs. Barthelemy rematch? Very disappointing card!
                    I think that they really want Russell and Rolly as a big fight. They are trying to give Rolly the biggest push just because of the potential money that is there because of his oddball personality. Dumb, negative, aggressive self promotion sells more than just being talented these days. Look how many people know Rolly as opposed to Shakur or Devin.

Comment

Working...
                    X