Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Colbert Says 'F--- No' To Valenzuela Rematch; Wants Second Shot At Hector Luis Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Colbert Says 'F--- No' To Valenzuela Rematch; Wants Second Shot At Hector Luis Garcia

LAS VEGAS - Chris Colbert isn't in a forgiving mood. Had Jose Valenzuela reacted differently to his controversial loss Saturday night at MGM Grand Garden Arena, Colbert claimed during a post-fight press conference that he would've given Valenzuela a rematch. Valenzuela's negative
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usually when there is big controversy over a decision they have a rematch to prove the win was no fluke.

Comment

"Or whatever al haymon wants" lol of course it's whatever haymon wants. He bought you a victory. Fvkcin idiot

Comment

Garcia beat your ass just as well as Rayo did yours but you were gifted the decision so of course reactions are going to be completely different to the losses so gtfoh with the whole "he hurt my feelings post fight" bullshiet....
        Last edited by Sctrojan; 03-27-2023, 09:53 AM.
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

You get the toilet award for being so dumb. Looks like you've joined the Broner club. You lost and don't deserve a payday with anyone.

Comment

It was A close fight. I'm not gonna holler ROBBERY like many of the less educated morons in these forums.

Should he run it back? I'd say yes since its customary in these instances where the decision is controversial.

With that said... Colbert fought a bigger guy at a higher weight class In his first fight at the weight, a raw but powerful puncher like Rayo at that. That Takes balls.

I wouldn't be mad if he went back down to avenge his Loss against Hector Garcia. Another tough fight for him.

Comment

yeah right, we believe u, catterall anyone

Comment

Man up and stop taking gift decisions azzhole
                Or you will always be remembered as the guy who got the W from uncle Al’s fixing
                Boxingfanatic75 Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                  It was A close fight. I'm not gonna holler ROBBERY like many of the less educated morons in these forums.

Should he run it back? I'd say yes since its customary in these instances where the decision is controversial.

With that said... Colbert fought a bigger guy at a higher weight class In his first fight at the weight, a raw but powerful puncher like Rayo at that. That Takes balls.

I wouldn't be mad if he went back down to avenge his Loss against Hector Garcia. Another tough fight for him.
                  Get off his sack bro, he lost clearly. 3 good rounds is all he had. Then proceded to act like an idiot after. Guess that's the kind of fighter you enjoy but that dude lost a good percentage of his fanbase Saturday night. He'll be done in a couple of years.

Comment

Garcia should not give him a rematch
                    super-x super-x MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X