Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Told You I Was Gonna Put A Beating On Caleb Plant; That's Exactly What I Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Told You I Was Gonna Put A Beating On Caleb Plant; That's Exactly What I Did

LAS VEGAS - David Benavidez sensed that he began breaking down Caleb Plant as early as the fourth round of their fight Saturday night. One of Benavidez's body shots during that round made Plant let out a sound that Benavidez made sure Plant knew he
    [Click Here To Read More]
    goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie likes this.

Benavidez did well by not letting his emotions disrupt the intelligence of his approach and gameplan. He methodically broke Plant down using constant pressure, controlled aggression, relentless body shots, short, powerful inside shots, and just drained Caleb of his speed and movement as the rounds passed. While Plant was trying to work his gameplan and use his athleticism and boxing skills early and often, Benavidez followed the more powerful fighter's route of it gets greater later.

Comment

Didnt nobody listen. Plenty hated. More talked sh.it about his prefight trash talk. But Benavidez whooped that a$$. He did what he wanted to in there, Plant ran, held and pulled b!tch.
      Bayless is a horrible ref allowing all that clinching and calling a timeout for no reason.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie like this.

Comment

Benevidez career also took a beating for he and his idiot father acting like a bunch of buffoons.

Comment

Benevidez career also took a beating for he and his idiot father acting like a bunch of buffoons.

Comment

Well, it wasn't just David.
            It was David and his "SC coach" Memo Heredia.
            Yea, "that Memo"!

Comment

Benavidez is an excellent fighter, powerful and tough. I would say though, Canelo is definitely better.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                Benavidez did well by not letting his emotions disrupt the intelligence of his approach and gameplan. He methodically broke Plant down using constant pressure, controlled aggression, relentless body shots, short, powerful inside shots, and just drained Caleb of his speed and movement as the rounds passed. While Plant was trying to work his gameplan and use his athleticism and boxing skills early and often, Benavidez followed the more powerful fighter's route of it gets greater later.
                Those are the actual fact's of how the fight played out. It turns out that Benavidez wasn't drained down, he was trained down to a cutting edge.
                Last edited by Boricua181; 03-27-2023, 11:58 AM.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie like this.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  Well, it wasn't just David.
                  It was David and his "SC coach" Memo Heredia.
                  Yea, "that Memo"!
                  They did act like street trash, I'm hoping that they never go down this route ever again.
                  Just let your fist do the talking for you in the ring, you've got impressionable kids who want to emulate you.
                  Be the positive role model to them that I know you can be, I've heard you speak in interviews, and you know how to express yourself better than most boxer's.
                  Last edited by Boricua181; 03-27-2023, 12:07 PM.
                  goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie likes this.

Comment

You did put a beating on Plant, but you also said that you would knock him the **** out. So don't get to high on yourself, keep it cool, calm, and collected, because you've got bigger fish to fry (Canelo)!
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X