Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lawrence Okolie: If You Think You're Good Enough To Beat Me - Let's Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lawrence Okolie: If You Think You're Good Enough To Beat Me - Let's Fight!

On Saturday night, WBO cruiserweight champion Lawrence Okolie returned to Sky Sports to retain his world championship in a confident unanimous decision victory over the previously-undefeated mandatory contender David Light at the AO Arena, Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    jikeccfc jikeccfc likes this.

I knew that it was going to be a wrestling match. I refused to watch it, I would rather rinse my eyes with acid rain.

Comment

an okolie fight is worse than a cricket 5 day test match and more boring

Comment

I couldn't watch two rounds!!! Okolie is a farce, a travesty, a joke, a wrestler. Deffo not a boxxer! Like Jay Opetaia said: 'grass growing, paint drying, Okolie boxing'!

Comment

Worst boxer in the world all you do his hold grab obviously scared to get hit likely because he got a glass jaw people like you ruin boxing.boxing is a art not a holding match if you wanna cuddle go see your gf boring boring boring jump up to heavyweight fight someone your own size now if any body reads his comment anybody wanna fight me come see me do not do it let him sit on tht belt with no fights the referees needs told aswell fight do not hold for 12 rounds shocking his a Heavyweight on the night so fight heavyweights or are you scared you big cup cake glass jaw okolie

Comment

Even his threads are boring only 5 replies

Comment

To be fair, Okolie had a run of reasonably entertaining fights and KOs but this last fight was abysmal and there were strong grounds for him to be Disqualified for excessive clinching. He's lucky he only got 1 point deducted by the Brit ref. We'll see if it was a ring rust thing or just teething problems with a new coach. I think he's been hesitant of getting knocked out ever since Erislandy Savon knocked him out in 1 round back in 2016 but I thought in his last few fights he'd got over it. Seems not. Maybe it's just the standard game plan he uses against aggressive come-forward guys but it's frustrating to watch as a boxing fan because it turns a boxing match into some kind of Sumo wrestling hybrid.

Comment

Working...
              X