Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Franklin Feels Joshua is Far From Finished, Says Too Many Are Jumping The Gun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Franklin Feels Joshua is Far From Finished, Says Too Many Are Jumping The Gun

Former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is going receive a lot of verbal abuse in his upcoming fight with Jermaine Franklin. The two will collide on April 1 at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua has the power to take this one early . I hope he does as it could set up a summer showtime with Fury , where according to Edward Hearn , the deal is already done.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      Joshua has the power to take this one early . I hope he does as it could set up a summer showtime with Fury , where according to Edward Hearn , the deal is already done.
      Sounds like Warren.
      Usyk v Fraudy should be the only option.

Comment

Feels like Franklin is saying this to sort of rationalise being knocked out (if it happens) he can say told you all aj was far from done. Always strange to see an opponent speak like this before a fight almost sounds like Franklin's in awe of him.
        Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

I'm just interested to see how AJ implements the gameplan under the direction of Derrick James. This will be telling if he's ready to attack the division like he should.

Comment

Franklin isn’t good. Whyte is and always was a PED fraud pretender Hearn hype job. If Joshua has any issues with this can, he is ready for the fertilizer factory

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              Yeah summer 2026 at best

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                I'm just interested to see how AJ implements the gameplan under the direction of Derrick James. This will be telling if he's ready to attack the division like he should.
                Is James in the UK yet. Wonder if Spence will be. Crawford came with Bomac for Khans fight

Comment

AJ was training in Texas with Spence and Frank Martin for this camp, but they, Joshua and James, should be there now.

Comment

Anyone who thinks Joshua is finished is just being too simplistic in their view. Joshua is a huge man with decent skills. It is just that he got the shock of his life when smaller guys showed heart and fought back hard...something he wasn't used to since he would knock them out.

AJ has good power and is improving. I am sure he can beat everyone not in the top 5 and will occasionally beat those in the top-5 as well, just not consistently. AJ has a chance to win those belts back and become champion again, but he won't be able to hold on to them for long if Wilder, Fury, Usyk, and Joyce fight him for the belt(s).
                    FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X