Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Don't Wanna Hold No Grudges; I Have Nothing But Respect For Caleb Plant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Don't Wanna Hold No Grudges; I Have Nothing But Respect For Caleb Plant

LAS VEGAS - As far as David Benavidez is concerned, the beef between him and Caleb Plant ended Saturday night. Plant and Benavidez embraced in the ring at MGM Grand Garden Arena, where Benavidez apologized to Plant for his hostility and insults both before and after these antagonists agreed to fight in a super middleweight grudge match. Plant appeared to appreciate the sentiments expressed by both Benavidez and his father/trainer, Jose Benavidez Sr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo - Benavidez is THE FIGHT!!!

Comment

Meanwhile their stans will still b**** about each other on here

Comment

I wish Canelo gives Benavidez an opportunity to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin S View Post
          Canelo - Benavidez is THE FIGHT!!!

I have been saying that for two years

Comment

Canelo va Benavidez will do numbers! Let’s get it!

Comment

Props to Benavidez for letting the grudge go nothing but class from the Mexican monster.
              Hustle Hustle kjeeze941 kjeeze941 like this.

Comment

All he gotta do is keep winning. If he really wants to fight the beat tho why he not trying to fight Bivol? Bivol already schooled canelo what would beating him prove? A lot of big fights for him ..andrade charlo morrel jr canelo. All he does is cry for canelo tho.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                  All he gotta do is keep winning. If he really wants to fight the beat tho why he not trying to fight Bivol? Bivol already schooled canelo what would beating him prove? A lot of big fights for him ..andrade charlo morrel jr canelo. All he does is cry for canelo tho.
                  Benavidez is WBC mandatory. Canelo has all the belts. So Canelo will have to fight him. I donīt know which part you don`t understand.

I don`t know why should now Benavidez fight all guys you mentioned. Charlo has been inactive for almost 2 years now. Bivol doesn`t exist at 168.

Sou you are ok with Canelo fighting all Ryders in the world, but Benavidez must still "earn" the shot?

Comment

Love build-up and beefs, great drama

Charlo / Harrison

Baumgardner / Mayer

Andrade / Charlo (This needs to take the fight. Nobody is trying to hear Shield say Andrade is a nobody so they don't need to fight him)

Comment

Working...
                    X