Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jesus Ramos Pummels Joey Spencer, Stops Him in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jesus Ramos Pummels Joey Spencer, Stops Him in Seven

Ramos, Spencer Fight Photos Gallery - MGM Grand, Las Vegas - In a battle of undefeated junior middleweight contenders, Jesus Ramos (20-0, 16 KOs) dropped and beat up Joey Spencer (16-1, 10 KOs) for a seventh round stoppage. (photos by Ryan Hafey, Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joey Spencer hunts animals as a sport . I’m glad he got his arse stopped and hurt and embarrassed. Hurting animals just for the fun of it is abusive. Foc Animal Cruelty
    Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Ramos is a really big 154

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanFistology View Post
        Joey Spencer hunts animals as a sport . I’m glad he got his arse stopped and hurt and embarrassed. Hurting animals just for the fun of it is abusive. Foc Animal Cruelty

​​​You sound like one of them FEMA loving tree huggers. If we were on lockdown I'd give you a real tree to hug on then sell you for a carton of Newports.
        jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Ramos need to add "Spock" as his middle name with those Spock eyebrows!

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
            And this is the biggest reason he won imo. Ramos had a better punch selection, but I didn't think he looked much more skilled than Spencer in this clash, just much bigger. Spencer couldn't phase him and def couldn't endure the strength.
            KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
              Ramos actually looked like he was a weight division above Spence, kudos to both fighter's for taking this fight, it showed their willingness to advance their career's.
              They were both were putting their undefeated records on the line, but Spence was really up against it, because Ramos looked much bigger than he did at the weigh-in.
              KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Spencer suffers from David Lemieux syndrome ; to small for the division and to big for the lower division

Comment

Never liked Spencer but almost felt bad for him.

Comment

Getting into a fire fight with someone naturally bigger than you never ends well.

Comment

Working...
                    X