Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Jermall Charlo Talks Benavidez-Plant, Canelo-Ryder, Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Jermall Charlo Talks Benavidez-Plant, Canelo-Ryder, Andrade

Jermall Charlo Video - Video By Ryan Burton - MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Jermall Charlo was ringside to watch a grudge match between two former super middleweight champions, as David Benavidez (28-0, 23 KOs) came alive in the second half of the fight with an arsenal of damaging punches to secure a twelve round unanimous decision over Caleb Plant (22-2, 13 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

that's all Jermall does....talk. I'm sure he'll need a few tune ups, if he ever comes out of retirement.

Comment

Calls out Andrade, but still duck hunt mode is <on>.

Crazy how many videos are out there.

Comment

It's still a good fight for Charlo, and I don't get why he wants none of the Andrade smoke when it's a very winnable fight for him. Why only one wants the fight and not the other is beyond puzzling for me.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
          Calls out Andrade, but still duck hunt mode is <on>.

I noticed in this video the wrong Charlo was the one who confronted Andrade.

The 160 Charlo was with wife and just staring.

Comment

Originally posted by fumiphobic View Post

I noticed in this video the wrong Charlo was the one who confronted Andrade.

The 160 Charlo was with wife and just staring.
            Gone after all Charlos.

Comment

IMO Andrade would fight Benavidez and this fight should happen next. Mall is just about meowing and stay safe.
              Last edited by Raimondo; 03-27-2023, 03:51 AM.

Comment

charlos would get 100% smoked and stopped by Benevidez.

Comment

Is Jermall Charlo boxing comentator, is that his new profession? He just talks and talks and talks..

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
                    IMO Andrade would fight Benavidez and this fight should happen next. Mall is just about meowing and stay safe.
                    Benavidez's dad talking 7 million to fight Andrade. Give Andrade and Charlo a tune-up. It's a 10-year + beef that needs to be settled. The winner can fight Benavidez. The loser fights Plant after he gets a win.

Comment

Working...
                    X