Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: David Benavidez Breaks Down Win Over Plant, Talks Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: David Benavidez Breaks Down Win Over Plant, Talks Canelo Fight

David Benavidez Video - Video By Ryan Burton - MGM Grand, Las Vegas - In a grudge match between two former super middleweight champions, David Benavidez (28-0, 23 KOs) came alive in the second half of the fight with an arsenal of damaging punches to secure a twelve round unanimous decision over Caleb Plant (22-2, 13 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

They’re obsessed with canelo. It’s pathetic. He’s beat one good fighter his whole career. Go beat morrel jr or charlo keep racking wins and apply pressure with ur skills not ur mouth

Comment

To be honest, some people, including me, Benavidez did not impress with his performance even though he won ...

Comment

It was a very good-competitive fight but I don't think Bena should just pump up that much like he blasted out Plant in a few rounds.Its a good win, no doubt but Bena should stop being obsessed with the payday of Canelo and try to get fights with Charlo, Andrade and Morrell to establish himself more. I think a fighter like Andrade would gladly accept to fight Benavidez and both are under the same promotional umbrella.

Also , lets be honest this win was more like a MD than a UD bc Plant did well in the first half of the fight. Plant is the only good win / legit test on Bena's resume. Canelo stopped Plant when Plant was an undefeated champion.

Comment

I don't like canelo at all but he would whoop Benavidez. He's just a come forward brawler with volume punching. He's there to be hit.

Comment

Working...
          X