Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: If Regis Prograis is Serious - Let's Sit Down and Make The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: If Regis Prograis is Serious - Let's Sit Down and Make The Fight!

Former unified champ Jose Ramirez has earned another shot at the WBC junior welterweight title. Ramirez (28-1, 18 KOs) returned from a one-year layoff to defeat former lightweight world champion Richard Commey (30-5-1, 27 KOs) via 11th-round knockout on Saturday evening at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let’s get this fight going, I know it hurt Ramirez seeing the boxing fandom call him a duck. I think he’ll take it.
    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Ramirez thinking about retirement ... looking for a few good paydays before exiting.

Comment

You could have done that months ago....I'm sure he'll have a friend's wedding pop up that he has to attend. Or in his case, a niece's quinceniera

Comment

No way Jose, u missed out. Rougarou batters you anyway

Comment

He will wait out the Taylor v Lopez fight before he gets in there with Prograis. That way it’s in house and probably a bigger fight. I wouldn’t be mad at that play either. I would still like him to fight Regis though. Hell, any combination of Prograis matias Ramirez Lopez and Taylor would be great TV

Comment

Prograis a free agent?

Comment

Oh shut up Ramirass. We already know you're shook

Comment

Pretty sure they were serious the last time there Jose.
                  H.B.Viper H.B.Viper likes this.

Comment

Regis beats him but could make for a good fight
                    Good fight last night for Jose , good showing but still won’t beat Regis

Comment

Working...
                    X