Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Benavidez Outlanded Plant 161-46 in Second Half

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Benavidez Outlanded Plant 161-46 in Second Half

David Benavidez pulled away in the second half of the fight, outlanding Caleb Plant 161-46 in rounds 7 thru 12. Benavidez landed 43% of his power punches in the fight. Benavidez's 43 punches landed in round 10 were the most by a Plant opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting, I think he could have worked better if Bayless wasn't around considering how much clinching and recovery time, he let Plant have. Not sure what round David would be shifting the tides though, probably the third or fifth round.

By the way, seeing the Compubox, it seems that even though Plant was landing the cleaner punches and avoided any loaded shots in the initial rounds, Plant still got outpointed in the rounds 1,3,4,5.

benavidez-plant-compubox-punch-stats.jpg
    Last edited by Feroz; 03-26-2023, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Stfu all yall putos who was flexin they fingers n bumpin they gums in the air w/NOBODY listenin

Comment

Why did Benny have to work so hard ?

Comment

Originally posted by Escorpion View Post
          Interesting, I think he could have worked better if Bayless wasn't around considering how much clinching and recovery time, he let Plant have. Not sure what round David would be shifting the tides though, probably the third or fifth round.

By the way, seeing the Compubox, it seems that even though Plant was landing the cleaner punches and avoided any loaded shots in the initial rounds, Plant still got outpointed in the rounds 1,3,4,5.

benavidez-plant-compubox-punch-stats.jpg
          Kenny Useless nowhere to be found when those shots landed

Comment

Them compubox are strange there's no way plant only landed 97 plant only landed 14 percent benavidez defense was horrible

Comment

Hahahahahahaha....plant looked like the puto i knew him to be. Scared af. Hell, he didnt run vs Ginger like that. Hope it takes a long time for that b!tchass face to heal
              Last edited by El_Mero; 03-26-2023, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                Hahahahahahaha....plant looke***d theputo i knew him to be. Scaredbaf. Hell, he didnt run vs Gonger like that. Hope it takes a long time for that b!tchass face to heal
                But couldn't knock out plant which he promised for weeks

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post

But couldn't knock out plant which he promised for weeks
                  1 fought to win the other fought to survive. Broke that foos face. And how many times did he hug David? Bayless sux too.
                  Last edited by El_Mero; 03-26-2023, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Headshots View Post
                    Hahahahahahaha...like i said, numbers dont lie, but you obviously do.
                    Last edited by El_Mero; 03-27-2023, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X