Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Twice Drops Richard Commey, Earns 11th Round Knockout Win In WBC Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Twice Drops Richard Commey, Earns 11th Round Knockout Win In WBC Eliminator

Jose Ramirez delivered the statement he needed to make. There was no place like home for the former WBC and WBO junior welterweight titlist, who scored an eleventh-round knockout of Richard Commey. Ramirez scored two knockdowns in the fateful round, the second of which produced a full ten count in their WBC junior welterweight title eliminator Saturday evening at Save Mart Arena in Fresno, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This Saturday at Save Mart Center in Fresno, California, the main event will see former unified world champion Jose Ramirez (27-1, 17 KOs) takes on former lightweight world champion Richard “RC” Commey (30-4-1, 27 KOs) in a 12-round junior welterweight showdown. (photos by Mikey Williams)

Comment

Mane I usually root for RGB guys , but Ramirez ducking Prograis kid of soured me on him ..........

Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

This fight is overshadowed by the Benavidez fight but damn good fight too

Comment

Benavides is from my moms home town

i want the best man to win.

who is gonna ref this fight??

Comment

The fight I'm looking forward to on this card is Rupprecht vs Estrada. I hope people aren't overlooking rupprecht. That woman can fight and I would not be surprised if she won this. I love both women, but Estrada breaks a lot of rules that no one has made her pay for yet. Maybe I'm just reading too much into things, but I've always felt that when women wear heels to make them taller at faceoffs, that's a lack of confidence t make them look bigger than they already are. Estrada had on those heels at a faceoff lol.
            Last edited by buddyr; 03-25-2023, 08:06 AM.
            Southpawology Southpawology likes this.

Comment

Are the TR and PBC cards running simultaneously?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Are the TR and PBC cards running simultaneously?
                Pretty much. TR Prelims starts at 5:55 CT , and main 3 fight portion is at 9. PBC prelims start at 6 CT, and PPV @ 8.

Main events shouldn’t overlap though
                kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Prelims about to kick off on ESPN+

Comment

Checking in !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X