Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crowley To Abel Ramos: I've Got A Granite Chin; Live For Guys Who Try To Come & Take My Soul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crowley To Abel Ramos: I've Got A Granite Chin; Live For Guys Who Try To Come & Take My Soul

LAS VEGAS - Cody Crowley smiled wide when he was informed Abel Ramos expects to overwhelm Crowley with his power Saturday night. The confident Canadian welterweight contender has heard it all before, but he remains undefeated nine years after he
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rooting for Cody Crowley who just lost his father due to suicide. I do think he got this in the bag considering that he is a physically imposing fighter at his prime. He gradually breaks opponents down like Errol Spence but doesn't have near the same work rate.

He did get rocked and knocked down by Kudratillo during the earlier rounds who's not particularly known for being a hard hitter.

One of the few attributes that Abel has his chin in which he ruined Byrant Perella by TKO despite that he was outpointing Ramos from 200 to 80 punches and that thudding power that made Figueroa puke blood.

Slugging it out with him like Lopez or Abdukakhorov wouldn't be the best idea. Otherwise, he has decent skills. He might too worn-down to make it competitive. We will see tonight.

Comment

Backing Crowley for this.

Comment

Working...
      X