Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dad's Suicide Taught Cody Crowley To Open Up, Avoid Going Down 'Exact Same Path'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dad's Suicide Taught Cody Crowley To Open Up, Avoid Going Down 'Exact Same Path'

By Keith Idec - The unshakable sadness is evident in Cody Crowley's voice. Nine month after his father's suicide, the undefeated Canadian welterweight contender isn't afraid to admit that he is "broken" and "a little bit f------ up." Crowley has thought about Jim Crowley, the man who introduced him to boxing and was his biggest fan, throughout a long, grueling training camp for his career-shaping fight against Abel Ramos on
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn. All the best for Cody

Comment

Best of luck to him. I lost a best friend to suicide in 2021 and it ****s you up; cripples you. For some people, permanently. I hope he's able to overcome that kind of grief.

Comment

I wish this kid the best. No one should have to go through that.

Comment

Heartbreaking, man. I'll be rooting for him.

Comment

I recently saw an interview of Crowley. Can't help but to like the guy.

Comment

Very sad! I hope Crowley puts on is best performance yet! This card is so juicy! Salute to PBC!

Comment

Listening to Crowley I kind of get a sense he is struggling greatly emotionally at this time which is understandable. I hope win or lose tonight he gets the professional and family/friends support he most definitely needs. He seems like a very likable person.

Comment

Ill the best for Cody. He's been through some hell, and I hope and pray he heals from the trauma.

Looks like a very good fighter, and he's got the hunger and drive to succeed.

Comment

Will be rooting for the young man tonight and in life. Keep your fathers spirit alive through your boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X