Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lyndon Arthur Secures Tough Decision Over Late-Sub Boris Crighton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lyndon Arthur Secures Tough Decision Over Late-Sub Boris Crighton

LYNDON ARTHUR was made to work hard for this unanimous victory by late stand-in Boris Crighton, who was drafted in to fight just 30 hours before the first bell.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arthur is a weight bully. He looks huge for 175 but the skills aren't great. I mean he isn't talentless but he isn't truly world class either.

Comment

'Arthur was routinely firing out his trademark jab to dictate the distance and pace but it was very rarely landing with any real conviction'.

Then, what is point? The jab doesn't have to be destructive, everyone can't be Joe Louis or Sonny Liston, but it should be landing. You could equally have said Arthur was routinely ​shaking his left hand in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
        Arthur is a weight bully. He looks huge for 175 but the skills aren't great. I mean he isn't talentless but he isn't truly world class either.
        Crighton is a Super Middleweight who came in on late notice. He made Lyndon look bigger than he is. 175 is the right weight class for him.

Arthur is a domestic level Light Heavyweight IMO. They’re pushing him as a title contender but I don’t see it. I don’t think he beats Dan Azeez for the British tbh.
        1Eriugenus 1Eriugenus likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X