Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Pokes David Benavidez In Face After They Make Weight At MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Pokes David Benavidez In Face After They Make Weight At MGM Grand

LAS VEGAS - Caleb Plant didn't wait this time for his opponent to put his hands on Plant as they went face to face on stage Friday afternoon. Plant poked David Benavidez in his cheek with his left index finger after they made weight. The bitter rivals were quickly
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Comment

I'm not really sure about the outcome of this fight. Plant looks bigger and he may pull another grave-digging KO here if Benavidez is not careful.

Comment

Not sure why but I kinda find it weird that David lives in Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
          I'm not really sure about the outcome of this fight. Plant looks bigger and he may pull another grave-digging KO here if Benavidez is not careful.
          Keep dreaming.

Comment

Hate to say it but it looks like both got some nice injection marks on their abdomens. May the best sauce win.
            Zaroku Zaroku _original_ _original_ like this.

Comment

Damn,David a full 1.5lb under the limit? Good?..Bad?...inconsequential?.

We"ll see come Saturday

Comment

I've been telling you noobs plant is too much of a hot head to control his emotions. He started this build up trying to be cool and calm but the trash talk from David got to him to the point of putting his finger I his face. That's always been plants issue he fights with a lot of emotions talk **** but plays the victim hmmm wonder why lol

He's been gotten to David is in his head.

Comment

Originally posted by John "The Beast" View Post
                  Not sure why but I kinda find it weird that David lives in Seattle.
                  For the life of me I can't figure out why he would live in dreary Seattle either. You couldn't pay me to live there.
                  buge buge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
                    Damn,David a full 1.5lb under the limit? Good?..Bad?...inconsequential?.

We"ll see come Saturday
                    It's good. He is very motivated, so is Plant. The PBC runnin shtt

Comment

Working...
                    X