Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Joshua Does a Job on Franklin, I'd Like To Go Straight Into Fury Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Joshua Does a Job on Franklin, I'd Like To Go Straight Into Fury Fight

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom is hoping to revive discussions for a domestic showdown between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua. Joshua, who Hearn promotes, is scheduled to fight Jermaine Franklin next Saturday night in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good luck with that! Fury will be going straight into another Chisora fight

Comment

Eddy, selling wolf tickets. We're sure we can beat you and would "like" to meet you. That's not even a threat.
      _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

I actually don't see how making a Fury-Joshua fight is any less difficult than making the Fury-Usyk fight.

Both were attempted, both failed. Now, we don't know the finer details, only their lawyers and promoters know, and they haven't revealed everything.

But to the general public, I guess they blame team Fury for these fights not happening. Yes, they can say, but Usyk walked away from the fight. But then one has to ask, what preceded that, was he fed up? We know the answer.
        Hooded Terror Hooded Terror likes this.

Comment

Fury offered 60/40 in the last one . I doubt he will stick to this because Warren thought it should be another 70/30 split in his favor . You see how these guys operate and give fans the runaround but now it’s bit them so bad their own people are turning on them this time . Warren knows the numbers and won’t like what he sees so he’ll start with an unrealistic offer that Hearn has to counter that’s just a fact of what would happen .

Could team Fury afford another obvious blatant effort to to make a fight NOT happen after this one with Joshua again ?
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-24-2023, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Eddy will not pay to get AJs brain scrambled in the UK. He searched the US for a suitably obese opponent in his conquest attempt. Eddy doesn't like to pay for his guy to get beat. Nobody else will pay for it in the UK. I don't see it, Fury, or Slojo would be easier. Frank will pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Eddy will not pay to get AJs brain scrambled in the UK. He searched the US for a suitably obese opponent in his conquest attempt. Eddy doesn't like to pay for his guy to get beat. Nobody else will pay for it in the UK. I don't see it, Fury, or Slojo would be easier. Frank will pay.
              Franks paying now he doesn’t have to wait for any fight to emerge …he’s paying with his reputation being brought down by his guy Fury he represents . Lol
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-24-2023, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Easy money waste of time fight. Which is why it probably happens

Comment

I would prefer Joshua vs. Joyce.

Comment

Fury s ducking usyk, but all would be forgiven if he fought josh

Comment

Working...
                    X