Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenshiro Teraji Seeks New Opponent For April 8, Jonathan 'Bomba' Gonzalez (Pneumonia) Withdraws From Unification Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenshiro Teraji Seeks New Opponent For April 8, Jonathan 'Bomba' Gonzalez (Pneumonia) Withdraws From Unification Bout

The first men's title unification bout scheduled for 2023 is officially postponed. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Kenshiro 'The Amazing Boy' Teraji needs a new opponent for his April 8 headliner at Ariake Arena in Tokyo, Japan. The lineal, WBC and WBA junior flyweight champion was due to face WBO titlist Jonathan 'Bomba' Gonzalez, who was forced to withdraw from their three-belt unification after coming down with mycoplasma pneumonia. "Bomba got sick and he is out of the fight," Felix 'Tutico' Zabala Jr., Gonzalez's promoter, confirmed to Boxing Scene. "They are looking for another opponent for Kenshiro."
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-24-2023, 10:43 AM.

The big fights in Japan are cursed atm.
    kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

To a speedy and full recovery Johnthan Gonzalez.

Comment

We'll get a better fight if Anthony Olascuaga fights Kenshiro.

Quote me.
        If Olascuaga fights Kenshiro. " Princessa " Olascuaga will have a breakout performance and KO Kenshiro.

Comment

I have 5k for this fight. Ill bid for it and have it at the high school. I’ll do it for charity. Mexico vs Japan when nations collide. Sponsored by world unity for a better tomorrow. We are all 1 ! DC Lefthook can give towels in the bathroom and OldSkool G can be in charge of handicap parking.
          Last edited by Chris Hanson; 03-24-2023, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X