Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois, Deontay Wilder Angle For Shot At Oleksandr Usyk In Wake Of Undisputed Championship Collapse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois, Deontay Wilder Angle For Shot At Oleksandr Usyk In Wake Of Undisputed Championship Collapse

Oleksandr Usyk is left without a shot at becoming undisputed champion. It doesn't necessarily mean a high-profile fight still isn't on the horizon. Hard-hitting contenders Daniel Dubois and Deontay Wilder have raised their respective hands as potential alternatives
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dubois is talking about fighting in the summer so is clearly not fit yet. Time for Hrgovic to be given his shot.

Comment

A complete mess, too many belts , too many 'champions' too many 'governing' bodies. Thrown into the mix the 'we couldn't care less' sports washing middle east who haven't got a clue but loads of money .The sport is changing much for the worst. And Tyson has only himself to blame for playing the big shot and not leaving it to his promoters to do their job.But lets face it when the Middle East money went , that was the begging of the end!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        A complete mess, too many belts , too many 'champions' too many 'governing' bodies. Thrown into the mix the 'we couldn't care less' sports washing middle east who haven't got a clue but loads of money .The sport is changing much for the worst. And Tyson has only himself to blame for playing the big shot and not leaving it to his promoters to do their job.But lets face it when the Middle East money went , that was the begging of the end!
        I said last week on here that it would actually be out of character for Fury to fight Usyk. He's never defended against a decent fighter voluntarily, he doesn't even like to fulfil mandatories or contractual rematches.

I'm not sure why anyone believed it was happening.

The things you mention are all bad news, I agree... but none of them are to blame here. The belts, the middle east, the money grabbing promoters all finally contributed to a perfect storm where this fight could be made and make a lot of people happy. It was Fury being Fury who ended it. All the crap fell into line for him and he still wouldn't do it.

I'd love to have a dig at Fish eyes but I'm sure he's gutted. His client keeps screwing him over and making him look stupid every time he tries to make some massive money.
        kiaba360 kiaba360 rudy rudy like this.

Comment

Otto Wallin should get his ****. Dubois is a no hoper. Let Dubois fight Anderson in a title eliminator.

Comment

Otto wallin va Daniel good fight beat fight for Usyk is wilder give up on the dream of all belts Fury is drug cheat everybody forgot and Benn is taking stick.

Comment

No way in hell does Dubois deserve that fight.

If boxing was fair, Joe Joyce and Deontay Wilder would be ahead of him in line.

Comment

What's the point? They both get outboxed by a landslide. They're not got to knock him out either.

Comment

Warren promotes 2 of Usyk’s 3 mandatories. Fury hoping Usyk loses to Dubois so he can swoop in and scoop up Undisputed status.
                  kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Dubois, Hrgovic, Joyce..........is this the order in which the mandatories will be called?
                    Halama86 Halama86 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X