Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez, Caleb Plant - Heated Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez, Caleb Plant - Heated Face To Face at Final Presser

Benavidez, Plant Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Super middleweight rivals David "The Mexican Monster" Benavidez and Caleb Plant stated their intention to settle their rivalry emphatically during Thursday's final press conference before they meet for Benavidez's Interim WBC Super Middleweight Title headlining action live on SHOWTIME PPV this Saturday, March 25 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Esther Lin and Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

David looking a little drained just got to be up front, but at the same time physically he looks in the best shape he's ever been in. Caleb looks confident and he's always in good shape this fight is a true 50/50, it all depends on who has the better stamina which I favor David but we shall see. I'd say Benavidez by TKO in under 10 if I had to bet but may the best man win.

Comment

So pumped!!! I can't wait for Benavidez vs Plant!!!!
      Rico_85 Rico_85 kjeeze941 kjeeze941 like this.

Comment

I had Benavidez winning when I first heard that he had signed to fight Plant, but Benavidez has been trying to hard to instill fear in plant.
        Kind of reminds me how Teofimo was acting before his fight against Kambosas, and we know how that turned out for Teofimo, and all of his histrionics.
        Benavidez also looks so damn gaunt, like he's left more in the ring sparring, then what he'll be bring with him into the actual fight on Saturday.
        pretty ste pretty ste likes this.

Comment

Plant's going to avoid and run, and get tired. Benavidez by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
            I had Benavidez winning when I first heard that he had signed to fight Plant, but Benavidez has been trying to hard to instill fear in plant.
            Kind of reminds me how Teofimo was acting before his fight against Kambosas, and we know how that turned out for Teofimo, and all of his histrionics.
            Benavidez also looks so damn gaunt, like he's left more in the ring sparring, then what he'll be bring with him into the actual fight on Saturday.
            Nothing Like Teo here bro David is a wrecking machine a whirlwind similar to Matias Teo is a boxer puncher emotions hurt them.

Plant looked like the emotions are getting to him Hes hot head by nature and looks gotten to.. David is right In his element.

kjeeze941 kjeeze941 likes this.

Comment

Benavidez giving me Roberto Duran vibes

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Nothing Like Teo here bro David is a wrecking machine a whirlwind similar to Matias Teo is a boxer puncher emotions hurt them.

Plant looked like the emotions are getting to him Hes hot head by nature and looks gotten to.. David is right In his element.
                Literally the emotional opposite of the truth

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Benavidez, Plant Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Super middleweight rivals David "The Mexican Monster" Benavidez and Caleb Plant stated their intention to settle their rivalry emphatically during Thursday's final press conference before they meet for Benavidez's Interim WBC Super Middleweight Title headlining action live on SHOWTIME PPV this Saturday, March 25 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Esther Lin and Stephanie Trapp)
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Ben looks awfully skinny. Plant looks thicker. Ben has worrysome look on his face for some reason, Hmmm, I wonder why? I smell an upset.
                  pretty ste pretty ste likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Waggs21 View Post

Literally the emotional opposite of the truth
                    So plant didn't look like he was trying to act tough in the face off? He's a hot head emotions getting to him clearly but ya just see what ya Wana see then when David carves this clown up ya will sing a different tune.

same **** with ya lol

Comment

Working...
                    X