Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez, Richard Commey - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez, Richard Commey - Face To Face at Final Presser

Ramirez, Commey Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - This Saturday at Save Mart Center in Fresno, California, the main event will see former unified world champion Jose Ramirez (27-1, 17 KOs) takes on former lightweight world champion Richard "RC" Commey (30-4-1, 27 KOs) in a 12-round junior welterweight showdown. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ramierez vs Commey looks to be a tough as nails fight for both of these proven warriors.
    I'm looking forward to watching these two engage in a battle of will's, skill's, and heart.
    I think that Ramirez will pull out the win, but it will be tough, and I wouldn't be surprised if Commey were to win.

Comment

I’m confused who asked for this fight (public wise) seems like it doesn’t move the needle but good scrap. Would have preferred Regis vs Jose but I’ll definitely watch. Still curious where Regis will land opponent wise.

Comment

Whoever loses retire.

Comment

This is gonna be a barn burner for sure
          I know it’s not the fight we expected but still a good scrap
          Pleasantly waiting to see what Comney has left in the tank
          And where Ramirez is at

Comment

Ramirez by TKO 8

Comment

Garbage fight. Top rank is always recycling fighters smh Jose Ramírez is a coward duck, he turned down the Regis prograis fight for being a greedy money hungry. And then on top of that he lied that he wasn’t gonna fight Commey , that it was all a lie and now look at this garbage mess

Comment

Why is Richard Commey still fighting? What's the point?

Comment

Not interested, especially since Benavidez vs Plant is probably going to be on at the same exact time.

Also not a fan of Jose Ramirez acting like he can't fight Prograis or rematch Chon because he is some big draw when in reality he doesn't do numbers anywhere besides Fresno....and even then tickets are sold very cheap.

Comment

For my money, the evening’s main event is the Estrada/Rupprecht bout. Seniesa Estrada is a special talent.
                    Last edited by GIT; 03-24-2023, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X