Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gurgen Hovhannisyan-Charles Martin Finalized For Davis-Garcia Undercard April 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gurgen Hovhannisyan-Charles Martin Finalized For Davis-Garcia Undercard April 22

Gurgen Hovhannisyan will take another step up in competition April 22. BoxingScene.com has learned that the huge Armenian heavyweight will face former IBF champion Charles Martin on the Gervonta Davis-Ryan Garcia undercard. The 10-round bout between Hovhannisyan and Martin will be one of two fights
    [Click Here To Read More]

For a prelim, this is a pretty good fight.
    LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

It ain’t a Keith idec article unless he mentions “
      Vito Mielnicki Jr“ lmao

Comment

It's so obvious that Vito is using Xander as a measuring stick by fighting fighter's that the X-Man has already fought, and beaten.
        He hasn't faired all to well in his endeavor, as his only loss was to Jerry Martin one of the X-Man's former opponent's whom he conquered via decision.

Comment

Gurgen could be a prospect. High pressure style, has an amateur background, good boxing ability, trains with Joe Goossen.
          LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

Wow nice fight, thank you. I think Gurgen will make a nice arrival with this fight. I think he beats a lot of the PBC has at HW right now, this fight puts that to the test straight off. And Martin has earned his way back to respectable after the AJ debacle, he's shown up every fight since. This would be a good fight for other top prospect like Jared Anderson as well so I really like the jump in competition. It's must watch for me in that regard. Anyway PBC they might have something good with this guy
            Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 03-23-2023, 09:10 PM.
            BrilliantAJ BrilliantAJ likes this.

Comment

Martin once "walked the earth as a god" and now is fighting a guy with 4 fights. Regardless of that, I like the guy a lot, he has had some hard luck.

Comment

Working...
              X