Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell on Benavidez-Plant: A 50-50 Fight, Too Even To Pick a Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell on Benavidez-Plant: A 50-50 Fight, Too Even To Pick a Winner

Super middleweight contender Vladimir Shishkin, who is inching close to an IBF title shot, is a very interested party in Saturday's fight between former world champions David Benavidez and Caleb Plant.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Morrell is a tough fight for anyone in the division, and he's just getting better. It would be better to face him now before he becomes unbelievable.

Comment

Morrell V Either would be very interesting.

Benavidez looked absolutely gaunt and overtrained at the final presser. I wonder if it will affect him come Saturday. Plant looked ready to kill.

Still 50/50, though. Plant has what it takes except for his sus gas tank. Hope he put in some major road work.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
        Morrell is a tough fight for anyone in the division, and he's just getting better. It would be better to face him now before he becomes unbelievable.
        Instead of talking about other fighter's fights, I'd rather see him fight at least three times a year. Two fight's a year is just absolutely ridiculous for such a young fighter.
        I've taken into consideration that he's fought some very stiff opposition from the beginning of his professional career, and still two fight's a year is just not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post

Benavidez looked absolutely gaunt and overtrained at the final presser. I wonder if it will affect him come Saturday. Plant looked ready to kill.

Still 50/50, though. Plant has what it takes except for his sus gas tank. Hope he put in some major road work.
          I agree 100%!
          TopekaSam TopekaSam likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post

Ronnie Shields, in Ring, also emphasized the need for Plant to get in plenty of road work.
            He also would want Plant to go to Benavides’ body often

Comment

This will be an easy work for benavidez.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Instead of talking about other fighter's fights, I'd rather see him fight at least three times a year. Two fight's a year is just absolutely ridiculous for such a young fighter.
                I've taken into consideration that he's fought some very stiff opposition from the beginning of his professional career, and still two fight's a year is just not enough.
                I agree, I think that the more he fights, the less reason others have to avoid him. As of now, its the same excuse of he only has 8 or 9 fights.
                Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

People who can't pick a winner in fights are huge pu$$ys

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

I agree, I think that the more he fights, the less reason others have to avoid him. As of now, its the same excuse of he only has 8 or 9 fights.
                    At this rate he won't reach 20 fight's for another 7 fights. Talk about taking the snails pace to superstardom, I mean damn Morrell stay in the public's eye more, by staying active.

Comment

Working...
                    X