Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Feel as Though I'm The Face Of Boxing Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Feel as Though I'm The Face Of Boxing Right Now

Being known as the needle mover, the ticket seller, and the star among stars - has always held a certain level of prestige. Up until this point, that very title has vacillated from fighter to fighter. And while the likes of Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder, and most notably, Canelo Alvarez, have all been viewed as the head honcho, Gervonta Davis firmly believes that he's usurped them all as the man around town.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't worry that won't last long...
    marzblkman marzblkman likes this.

Comment

While Cinnabon still holds the crown, Tank is on his heels, and fighting with the ferocious, killer instinct that fans love to see. He's only 28, and has time to pull off what others can only aspire to in boxing; become the logo. Now, Tank just needs to face Devin and Shakur, hand them their ass whooping and the sky is the limit.

Comment

Me too!

Doesn't make it so tho.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

In america....sure

but he's no mr. worldwide.

I think Canelo still holds that crown.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
            While Cinnabon still holds the crown, Tank is on his heels, and fighting with the ferocious, killer instinct that fans love to see. He's only 28, and has time to pull off what others can only aspire to in boxing; become the logo. Now, Tank just needs to face Devin and Shakur, hand them their ass whooping and the sky is the limit.
            Canelo, Fury, and then Tank! Fury, Joshua, Spence, and Crawford, are falling fast!!!
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Davis The face of PEDS.
              brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

You are not articulate or charismatic enough to be the superstar and not smart enough to be the guy that everyone loves to hate. Unfortunately we do not have a face right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Canelo, Fury, and then Tank! Fury, Joshua, Spence, and Crawford, are falling fast!!!
                  Fury just fxcked himself with the world audience. His British apologists might still rock with him, but he just went out bad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg Fangerloo View Post
                    You are not articulate or charismatic enough to be the superstar and not smart enough to be the guy that everyone loves to hate. Unfortunately we do not have a face right now.
                    Stop the hate, Cinnabon is none of those things that you stated and he's still the face, and obviously Tank is a guy that people love to hate, just watch as the comments pour in.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X