Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Heather Hardy: I'm Calling Out These Champions Because I Want To Retire On My Terms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Heather Hardy: I'm Calling Out These Champions Because I Want To Retire On My Terms

When Heather Hardy returned from a nearly year-and-a-half layoff to defeat Calista Silgado last October, she knocked the rust off and proved to herself that she could still compete in the hardest sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You want a payday you didn't earn. Hope they keep ignoring you.
    Queen_Leia Queen_Leia likes this.

Comment

Hardy should fight as long as she has the love for it and she is not taking major damage. She became popular when women weren't making much money in the sport, so she had to really enjoy it. She sees that the sport has grown for women, and now they are making legitimate purses, so instead of retiring with just her name and moments, she wants to fight the best, and leave with some bread. That's what everyone wants, to retire in good standing.
      The D3vil The D3vil likes this.

Comment

She would give any of the champions a physically tough fight, and I would love to see her get a shot.
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Much respect to "The Heat", but she's just a little bit too late to benefit from this new interest in women's boxing thanks to Shields & Taylor.

She's tough, but a little too old & basic for this generation of Taylors, Serranos, and Camerons.

I hope she does get some sort of decent payday to retire on. She deserves it.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X