Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo On Tim Tszyu: "He's a Solid Fighter, Nothing I Never Seen Before"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo On Tim Tszyu: "He's a Solid Fighter, Nothing I Never Seen Before"

Tim Tszyu ignored the outside noise that openly questioned whether or not he was worthy of a world title opportunity. With the 28-year-old happily accepting an undisputed showdown against Jermell Charlo, he was ultimately despondent when he was given the news.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tszyu leaves himself open, and Charlo can punch. Still a good fight, though. Maybe Tszyu can outwork him.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Nothing I haven't* slow af

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
        Tszyu leaves himself open, and Charlo can punch. Still a good fight, though. Maybe Tszyu can outwork him.

same with Charlo but Tszyu hits harder.
        JJ75JJ JJ75JJ likes this.

Comment

Tszyu just beat Charlo's best win half to death. LMFAO
          JJ75JJ JJ75JJ likes this.

Comment

Foaming at the mouth? I believe that. Maybe Tszyu can pull it off--depends who lands a good punch first.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
              They both leave themselves open so it will come down to who can't take the other's punches cos certainly there is going to be a lot of leather flying. Charlo seem to have the better chin though
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Castano is a much better fighter than Timothy. Mr. Ka-Zoo will go to sleep in 7 or 8. He will be too brave for his own good.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg Muchen Muchen like this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  Tszyu just beat Charlo's best win half to death. LMFAO
                  Put the pipe down. Castano was far and away Jermell's best win, and Castano is clearly a better fighter than Tim Ka-Zoo.
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg Muchen Muchen like this.

Comment

Hmm...is that why you ducked him?

Comment

Working...
                    X