Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tank Davis Says Mayweather Barred Him from Using Gym Ahead of Ryan Garcia Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tank Davis Says Mayweather Barred Him from Using Gym Ahead of Ryan Garcia Fight

Gervonta Davis apparently isn't preparing for the biggest fight of his career under the auspices of his former promoter as he initially said he would.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This writter can't even spell correctly. There's a few misspelled words in just the first 2 paragraphs. You should really check your articles before releasing them.
    FaustoGeraci FaustoGeraci likes this.

Comment

Somebody isn’t getting a cut but why is Ellerbe still there?

Comment

Is FMJ betting against Davis? Thats the question...

Comment

Floyd's nickname should be TSSS, " The Super Salty Simp"

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
            Is FMJ betting against Davis? Thats the question...
            Be more a case of this is my school and you left, now you want to use my facility.

Floyd just being an ass, when he could have taken the high road allowing Davis to train at his gym.
            Boxviewer Boxviewer El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Why does he expect to use Floyd gym after bashing him the last 2years? I never hear Floyd talking about him but he’s constantly crying about Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
                Why does he expect to use Floyd gym after bashing him the last 2years? I never hear Floyd talking about him but he’s constantly crying about Floyd.
                Regardless its still petty behaviour, he would get more respect by allowing him to train at his gym despite their differences, be the bigger man that's the powerplay, this stuff is childs play.

Comment

“You want it to be one way, but it’s the other way.

Welcome to the real world, kid. It’s a two-way street, can’t have it both ways. If Floyd isn’t getting a cut off of your biggest fight payday, then he has zero obligation to play nice to you. Floyd wasn’t your friend, he promoted you and gave you free game to become a household name, but as they say, money talks, bull**** walks.

Comment

Floyd is so petty, he hates anyone besides himself getting the spotlight.
                    Hype job Hype job likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X