Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Promoter: There is No Reason For Usyk Negotiations To Be Called Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury's Promoter: There is No Reason For Usyk Negotiations To Be Called Off!

Frank Warren, promoter for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, will do his best to get the showdown with Oleksandr Usyk back on track. Alexander Krassyuk, promoter for WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Usyk, had recently revealed that a showdown with Fury is currently a dead issue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a weasel

f**k off fish eyes , you have been exposed

Comment

Just stop. It’s not happening and it’s not been happening for weeks tbh. Let’s just move on from this embarrassing affair.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Doesn't seem like either side really want the fight to be honest.

Comment

Fury is a great champ but hes going a bit overboard here with the demands.

Appears Bob is negatively influencing him to do dumb shit.

He has Fury looking weak and scared to fight Usyk when he clearly isnt.

I was really excited about this fight.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Props to Team Usyk! If you bend over too much, you will get...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

What demands? Fury has agreed to everything.

Usyk is demanding that Fury gives Zelenski a million pounds of his hard earned money, which I'm sure you agree, is ridiculous. That's why Usyk is refusing to fight.

Frank and Fury are trying to make this fight and the Ukrainians are making excuses.

Comment

With Usyk ducking the fight, I think we should just award the win to Fury and move on. Nash out
                Sabiondo Sabiondo likes this.

Comment

i have no idea whats going on, warren reads like hes making sense here and fury does want the fight, it has to make financial sense for both guys, not fury making too many demands on that one, but if the rematch is on the terms that usyk got for AJ then that sounds good to me anyway, if he wins of course but if he loses..... what does he get

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I would think Fury was serious if he was already in camp! He was NOT! I don't think he had any intention of fighting on April 29th! Could be fear, could be laziness, either way, NOT A GOOD LOOK!

Comment

Working...
                    X