Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Offers Positive Injury Update, Looks to Fight Tszyu 'By the End of the Summer'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Offers Positive Injury Update, Looks to Fight Tszyu 'By the End of the Summer'

Jermell Charlo still hasn't been able to hit the heavybag, but he's confident his injured hand, once recovered, will be sturdier than ever.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wish he would get a tune-up fight first seeing how soon Tszyu fought and him being off with the injury. Nothing against Tszyu but I have a lot of admiration and respect for Charlo so I'm pulling for him.

Comment

I am looking forward to this 1.
      Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Tsyzu better not hold up his career waiting for these Charlo bozos.. dude won’t be prepared to fight until summer of next year.. lames always have an excuse on deck
        elcompachuy elcompachuy likes this.

Comment

Charlo is a puppet scam artist along with his brother, Errol 'the tooth' Spence, for Al Hayman, PBC, and Mayweather Promotions.

He broke 2 bones in his hand hitting a heavy bag on Christmas Eve?
          If he was that dedicated he would have fought somebody before he pulled this scam, the same goes for Spence with that minor traffic accident that gave him an excuse not to make a fight for what's going on 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
            Tsyzu better not hold up his career waiting for these Charlo bozos.. dude won’t be prepared to fight until summer of next year.. lames always have an excuse on deck
            Germell is talking 6 months from now, maybe. I won't say you're 100% right, but he dwindles in mind regardless. Who and where does Tsyu capitalize?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian T View Post
              Charlo is a puppet scam artist along with his brother, Errol 'the tooth' Spence, for Al Hayman, PBC, and Mayweather Promotions.

He broke 2 bones in his hand hitting a heavy bag on Christmas Eve?
              If he was that dedicated he would have fought somebody before he pulled this scam, the same goes for Spence with that minor traffic accident that gave him an excuse not to make a fight for what's going on 2 years.
              He said he broke his hand Sparing.
              He would need to be physic to know he is going to break a bone to better fight first.
              The minor accident you know nothing about, did it make TC fight somebody else.

Nothing you say makes any logical sense and sounds like a hater blowing his trumpet.

Comment

if there are any fans of these clowns , what is the hold up with jermall? is he injured too?

Comment

Lots of bozos in here just talking out of their asses. I understand the frustration with Jermall, but to hate on Jermell is just weird. He’s fought everybody in the division thus far and there’s no way he’s “avoiding” Tszyu, like these clowns claim.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
                    Lots of bozos in here just talking out of their asses. I understand the frustration with Jermall, but to hate on Jermell is just weird. He’s fought everybody in the division thus far and there’s no way he’s “avoiding” Tszyu, like these clowns claim.
                    It’s called fan bois that truly DKSAB. The responses are 100% evidence that these clowns have NO IDEA wtf they are talking about. No clue. However, it’s kinda cute to get new fans to the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X