Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor: We Could Have Chosen Easier Opponent; That's Not How I Operate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor: We Could Have Chosen Easier Opponent; That's Not How I Operate

Katie Taylor can understand why people were taken aback to her stepping out of character in publicly calling for a showdown with any fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

because your fights are rigged you wont get beat get knocked out youd win a split decision

Comment

I respect both women for taking the fight, but unless Cameron knocks Taylor down repeatedly or Katie's corner throws in the towel, Chantelle will not win a decision in Ireland. Otherwise, I think that Cameron would win, but we all know......

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
        I respect both women for taking the fight, but unless Cameron knocks Taylor down repeatedly or Katie's corner throws in the towel, Chantelle will not win a decision in Ireland. Otherwise, I think that Cameron would win, but we all know......
        You act like every major fight Katie is in is a robbery.
        These fights are close because the competition is elite.
        At this level, it's hard to call close fights robberies.
        Katie has yet to take a thorough beatdown from anyone.

Comment

wtf is going on here, who is saying u dont want the fight when u have pushed for and got the fight after serrano fell through, how can u sign for a fight and not want the fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post

You act like every major fight Katie is in is a robbery.
            These fights are close because the competition is elite.
            At this level, it's hard to call close fights robberies.
            Katie has yet to take a thorough beatdown from anyone.
            Agree with this, though I think KT got a gift in that first Persoon fight.

Comment

Props to Katie for taking tough fights lately, but she clearly lost the first Persoon fight and the Serrano fight. Anyone who denies this is denying the truth.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

If you can beat Cameron fair and square I will give you credit

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                  Props to Katie for taking tough fights lately, but she clearly lost the first Persoon fight and the Serrano fight. Anyone who denies this is denying the truth.
                  The Persoon fight isn't fresh enough in my memory, but I do remember thinking that she very well could've lost that before the decision was announced. Serrano I disagree, I think she did enough and outclassed her in the second half of the fight and won. There is no version of reality where she "clearly lost" that one. Serrano just plodded forward eating punches and applying ineffectual pressure. I believe I remember thinking Taylor won by 1 round or potentially a draw, I definitely didn't think she lost. Either way, Serrano was outclassed over the course of the fight and I have no doubt that Taylor will win more convincingly if they rematch.
                  TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                    Serrano had the most impressive round, but KT outboxed or outfought her in 7/10 rds. Close fight, but only controversial because of that 5th round.
                    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X