Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison On Tim Tszyu Following Stoppage Defeat: "He's Still Basic"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison On Tim Tszyu Following Stoppage Defeat: "He's Still Basic"

Despite being an unknown commodity stateside, Tim Tszyu had successfully worked his way from the ground up. His reward? A showdown against current undisputed junior middleweight kingpin, Jermell Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's Rolly Romero level...

Comment

If he beat your a** and he's basic, what does that make you.....

Comment

Jermell smashes Tim Ka-Zoo in 7.
        Last edited by BlackRobb; 03-21-2023, 01:14 PM.

Comment

tim basically knocked u the **** out

Comment

What an 1diotic statement. He just should had said that he was when he last saw him.

Comment

Yeah, basically way, way better than you. I can't stand when fighters do this after thoroughly losing to another fighter

Comment

Funny enough I actually kinda get what Tony's saying I think he's just not expressing it very well. It's bit like when Floyd said of GGG - 'straight up and down, no special effects'. The Eastern Euro / ex -Soviet style is kinda no frills. The emphasis is on mastery of the fundamentals, range, timing, punch selection not about flashy eye catching moves or dazzling flair. It's a methodical workman like approach that at the highest level is very, very effective - look at Bivol for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                  If he beat your a** and he's basic, what does that make you.....
                  Basic's *****

Comment

The audacity of Harrison to say Tim is basic after getting knockout.
                    Boxing Goat Boxing Goat likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X