Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Caleb Plant, Stephen Edwards Discuss David Benavidez Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Caleb Plant, Stephen Edwards Discuss David Benavidez Clash

Caleb Plant Video Interview - Video by Ryan Burton - Benavidez vs. Plant will see undefeated former two-time WBC Super Middleweight Champion David "The Mexican Monster" Benavidez and former IBF Super Middleweight Champion Caleb Plant meet in a high-stakes, 12-round showdown for Benavidez's Interim WBC Super Middleweight Title live on SHOWTIME PPV on Saturday, March 25 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am rooting for Breadman more than I’m rooting for Plant. Plant had his biggest payday with Canelo but came up short and of course I wanna see him beat Benavidez but this would be huge for Breadman if they pull it off.
    Good luck
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      I am rooting for Breadman more than I’m rooting for Plant. Plant had his biggest payday with Canelo but came up short and of course I wanna see him beat Benavidez but this would be huge for Breadman if they pull it off.
      Good luck
      Totally agree with you
      I'm rooting for Breadman to pull off this Plant victory too he would get more respect as a trainer among his peers and boxing fans
      Btw
      I have no problem with Plant coming up short against Canelo someone has to lose and Canelo is one of the best Boxers around now

Comment

This is it for Plant. Where does he go after losing to Benavidez?

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Totally agree with you
          I'm rooting for Breadman to pull off this Plant victory too he would get more respect as a trainer among his peers and boxing fans
          Btw
          I have no problem with Plant coming up short against Canelo someone has to lose and Canelo is one of the best Boxers around now
          ——
          Truer words have never been spoken. There is no shame in losing to Canelo.
          If Plant beats Benavidez, can you imagine a rematch with Canelo?
          That would be a mouth watering clash. Somehow that becomes a 50/50 fight to me.

Comment

Obviously rooting for Bread & Plant, but Benavidez is a prodigious puncher, who's a dangerous man when focused.

He seems to be back on his shxt since being stripped and good on him, we all make mistakes.

I think the fight is like 55/45 in favor of Benavidez at this point.

Comment

who the f* told to Benavidez he is mexican? Jajajaja.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Totally agree with you
                Btw
                I like Breadman as well. He comes across knowledgeable and well spoken but I have not been impressed with him as a trainer. His best win still remains versus Hurd who hasn't looked good in a while. JRock himself also has looked rough lately.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
                  This is it for Plant. Where does he go after losing to Benavidez?
                  Thats why I think he will be the best Plant he can be, I think he will be a better version of what he was against Canelo because from here he can look back on that entire experience in the rear view mirror, the fight is a major push or a major setback for both guys, there is a lot to lose here and both guys know it, good luck to both I expect a first-class fight.
                  greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X