Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Hints (Again) at Foray Into Boxing; Hopes To Launch Promotion in '12-24 Months'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dana White Hints (Again) at Foray Into Boxing; Hopes To Launch Promotion in '12-24 Months'

UFC head honcho Dana White has once again resurrected his familiar pitch about getting into the boxing business. In an interview with Sports Business Journal published on Saturday, the outspoken president of the popular mixed martial arts league, hinted that he has been at work for the past eight to nine months to launch a new boxing promotion within the next 12-24 months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yea go fuk yourself, Dana White.
    Gary Coleman Gary Coleman likes this.

Comment

The day Dana White start with boxing is the day Bob Arum will die

Comment

Yeah he isn't entering boxing because boxers actually have some protection against exploitation.

Comment

When he eventually gets that boxing isn't the monopoly that lets him control anything and everything around him like the UFC, he'll probably change his mind.

Comment

Didn't you hit your wife Dana?
            Gary Coleman Gary Coleman likes this.

Comment

Hmmm, I'm a boxing fan since the 80s, I don't get the negative comments? Why? Because in the ufc the best fight the best? Because they consistently beat boxing for ppvs? Because someone might put money into boxing?
              Dana has already looked into boxing & ran a mile in its current state.

For me I'd like Dana, Eddie, Al & Bob to say F the belts, create i dunno the UBC with they're fighter's under 1 umbrella 1 belt 1 name 1 face 1 title & less poxy divisions at the lower weights where you can eat a Sunday roast & go up 2 weight divisions.

The UFC creates more middle class rich fighter's than boxing, that's a fact, it's just the top end where fighter's don't earn Saudi blood money that boxer's earn today.

I'm sick of alphabelts I'm the A-side duck boxing. If your not your not a fan of the sport.

Comment

The man slaps his wife on camera and suffered no repercussions whatsoever.
                The D3vil The D3vil likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                  Hmmm, I'm a boxing fan since the 80s, I don't get the negative comments? Why? Because in the ufc the best fight the best? Because they consistently beat boxing for ppvs? Because someone might put money into boxing?
                  Dana has already looked into boxing & ran a mile in its current state.

For me I'd like Dana, Eddie, Al & Bob to say F the belts, create i dunno the UBC with they're fighter's under 1 umbrella 1 belt 1 name 1 face 1 title & less poxy divisions at the lower weights where you can eat a Sunday roast & go up 2 weight divisions.

The UFC creates more middle class rich fighter's than boxing, that's a fact, it's just the top end where fighter's don't earn Saudi blood money that boxer's earn today.

I'm sick of alphabelts I'm the A-side duck boxing. If your not your not a fan of the sport.
                  The only reason Dana White wants to get into boxing is to do the same as with his UFC fighters.... make them fight for pennies, while he gathers millions. If he can't, he won't.
                  No chance. Nobody is that stupid to sign with him. And the way this guy behaves towards fans, the press and anyone that criticizes him... if you already hate boxing promoters, wait till this guy enters the field.

And the best fighting the best? That is a myth.
                  He has favorites who will be totally protected, lose 5 times in a row and next will be fighting for titles and more deserving ones will never get a shot.
                  And God forbid you are not exactly his favorite and lose a fight. He'll immediately throw you under the bus in the next press conference and try to get rid of you. He will kill careers.

Best vs best
                  Here are a few that he never made because of greed and/or favoritism

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Brock Lesnar
                  Georges St-Pierre vs. Anderson Silva
                  Ronda Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg
                  Ronda Rousey vs. Gina Carano
                  Jon Jones vs. Francis Ngannou

This <insult inserted> guy has insulted boxing and boxers on a regular basis, you seriously think he is coming for love of the sport? Boxing is still a huge money earner and he wants a piece. He can p*** off.

Since1976 Deleted likes this.

Comment

Why not! UFC's diva fight each other

Comment

Working...
                    X