Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Santos Expects Benavidez To Take Control of Plant Fight By Mid-Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Santos Expects Benavidez To Take Control of Plant Fight By Mid-Rounds

Veteran trainer Bob Santos expects David Benavidez to take control by the mid-rounds of his upcoming grudge match against Caleb Plant. The two former super middleweight world champions will collide on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, in the main event of Showtime Pay-Per-View card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big Bad Benavidez by KO 7

Comment

Two things can come into play and give Plant a better chance. The first is how hard will it be for Benevidez to keep his energy level till the end if he is weight drained. And the second, can he keep his emotions in check and not get frustrated and possibly outboxes and/or disqualified.

Comment

I still don't know where the bad blood began but I saw some video years ago with David and Jose and Caleb in a gym and arguing. Jose was more confrontational than David was.

Comment

As long as Plant has more balls than that gutless dog Santos had with Tank, he's got a shot.

Comment

Caleb has absolutely no shot. This fight will last as long as The MEXICAN MONSTER allows it to last. I’m sure he will want to beat the phuck out of Plant for a while then when he so chooses to… Benavidez will knock him out or force a TKO

Comment

If Plant gets the slight upset victory, I don't think he gets another fight with Canelo, or not this year. It's not a fight people want to see again.

If Benavidez wins, obviously everyone would want to see Canelo-Benavidez. I think David Morrell, although he's only had a few pro fights, is a very good opponent for any of these top guys.

Comment

Working...
              X