Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fundora: I Feel Like Everybody's Almost Trying To Skip Me For Title Shot; Kind Of Bothering Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fundora: I Feel Like Everybody's Almost Trying To Skip Me For Title Shot; Kind Of Bothering Me

Sebastian Fundora won the WBC interim super welterweight title in epic fashion nearly a year ago. As his second fight nears since Fundora's spectacular slugfest with Erickson Lubin last April 9, Fundora cannot say with any certainty whether a victory over a resurgent Brian Mendoza on April 8 will ensure that he'll receive his title shot next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Entertaining fighter, but his lack of D will cause him to be lawnchaired
    a5pe4 a5pe4 Hitmon Hitmon like this.

Comment

Certainly with those dimensions, not a walk in the park for anyone at 154. However I don't think there are many as well deserving. However the blets belong to one man who proved himself as a true champ. Timmy is next, just stay busy and keep winning. No doubt this kid is next in line.

Comment

he probably won't get his shot til next year. I hope he doesn't just fight tune-ups. He needs to keep the momentum from that Lubin fight going
        Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

The best cheng is a good chi. Towers lack of D is compensated by his long range. With his aggression, he gets in several shots before they get their range. Upper cuts from outer space.

Comment

Lubin beat Fundora. Fundora owes him 600k for losing, because he didn’t work hard enough during training camp.
            Last edited by Chris Hanson; 03-20-2023, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post
              Lubin beat Fundora. Fundora owes him 600k for losing, because he didn’t work hard enough during training camp.
              Earth to Chris. Huh? Cough....

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

Earth to Chris. Huh? Cough....
                It doesn’t make sense when you apply it to anything else

Comment

You not getting the fights you want change promoters .
                  Javcar Chris Hanson likes this.

Comment

Tszyu beats this guy

Comment

Working...
                    X