Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Chantelle Cameron - Face To Face at Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Chantelle Cameron - Face To Face at Press Conference

Taylor, Cameron Press Conference Photos Gallery - Katie Taylor has the chance to become a two-weight undisputed world champion when she takes on undisputed super-lightweight world champion Chantelle Cameron in a historic homecoming fight at the 3Arena in Dublin, Ireland on Saturday May 20, shown live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone here think Taylor can win? What do you figure the odds should be?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      50/50 fight. Cameron's size could be a problem.

Comment

Couple of “butter-faces” right here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
          Taylor is the favorite from what I saw. I'd put good money of Cameron if it wasn't in Ireland.

Comment

They look like they could be sisters
            Chantelle is gonna take a lot of leather in this one​

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
              Couple of “butter-faces” right here.
              Ah, they're not so bad. KT just has higher T-levels than most men on this site. I'd dare to say that If she could get her testosteronen down 1000 or so points she would soften up and look quite soft and feminine.

Comment

I think that Cameron would win if it weren't in Ireland, but its better for her to get robbed than Serrano.

Comment

One looks like an athlete, the other looks like the pudgy neighbor who's just had a kid a few months ago

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    One looks like an athlete, the other looks like the pudgy neighbor who's just had a kid a few months ago
                    They look like near twins lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X