Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gesta: If I Were To Choose My Next Opponent, I Want William Zepeda Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gesta: If I Were To Choose My Next Opponent, I Want William Zepeda Next

Mercito Gesta and Golden Boy Promotions are on the same page with his taking on the toughest possible challenge for his next fight. Where they differ is on the targeted opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why, Mercito? Are you a masochist?

Comment

That would be your final fight, monkey.

Comment

Brave man. He probably feels that he is going up in challenge one step at a time.

Comment

It’s gonna take a lot more than his last fight to convince me of victory for Gesta
          Zepeda is willing and wanting at this point in his career
          Tough task if he goes for it but props to him anyways

Comment

And the boxing tards were up in arms about what an atrocity it would’ve been if Ryan Garcia used this guy as a stay-busy fight.

Guy beat one of Haney’s top 3 wins.

Comment

I would try to angle for a more lucrative fight. But Zepeda ain't bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                That would be your final fight, monkey.
                At least he has balls. While Zepeda has been turning down bigger fights, at least Gesta wants the bigger fights.

Comment

An Issac Cruz fight suits you better

Comment

If you going to have a hard fight make sure you get paid right,Scofield not what you want, to young quick and slick.

Comment

Working...
                    X