Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Expects Ryan Garcia To Make It Look "Easy" Against Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Expects Ryan Garcia To Make It Look "Easy" Against Gervonta Davis

Initially, Gervonta Davis viewed Ryan Garcia's perpetual and brazen callouts as nothing more than inconsequential. However, after years of fulminating with Davis and threatening to turn his lights out, the Baltimore native has finally decided to take Garcia up on his offer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No that’s not how the fights gonna happen. Tank won’t be an easy out for quite awhile.

Comment

I enjoyed watching de La dildo get stopped by hopkins
      pretty ste pretty ste likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
        No that’s not how the fights gonna happen. Tank won’t be an easy out for quite awhile.
        I’m curious
        your user name causes me to think you are a redskins fan?

Comment

ryan is a brutal ko victim waiting to happen.
          peterf peterf likes this.

Comment

[QUOTE=Zaroku;n31779022]I enjoyed watching de La dildo get stopped facts I enjoyed taking all my uncle money that night when bhop bench him with a liver shot

Comment

Tank looks like a cold blooded killer in the ring and has a crazy KO percentage too.

But I think Ryan is special. Wicked hand speed coupled with great power and poise.

It should be a helluva fight.

Comment

He will have to keep Tank way out there because he doesn't want any part of Davis on the inside, I can see a case for both guys winning that's what makes it a potentially great fight.

Comment

De la Hoya commentary is not valid
                  he is a Garcia supporter if he was really realistic then he would state that's
                  it is not going the distance and that is that Garcia is not going the distance

Comment

Tank would lose but may be from Prograis or Matias or Shakur. There is absolutely no chance Ryan Garcia gonna defeat tank.

Comment

Working...
                    X