Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Jermaine Franklin - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Jermaine Franklin - Undercard Information

British heavyweight contender Fabio Wardley will face American Michael Polite-Coffie on the undercard of Anthony Joshua's clash with Jermaine Franklin at The O2 in London on Saturday April 1, live worldwide on DAZN - as Austin 'Ammo' Williams will look to close in on a clash with rival Felix Cash, with 'Ammo' meeting River Wilson-Bent before Cash challenges Matteo Signani for the European Middleweight Title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would love to see this card. Too bad DAZN is being crazy and encouraged me to cancel my subscription.

Comment

Richards-Bolotniks canceled again? Damn

Comment

Defending the British against Dave Allen or Kash Alli would’ve been a better option for Wardley.

They did make Allen an offer tbf but it was deemed far too low.

Comment

Lol Hatton boy fighting a guy with 1 ko talk about protecting

Comment

fite of tha year

Comment

Wardley is better than Franklin imo. He would have been a Better matchup for aj

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                Wardley is better than Franklin imo. He would have been a Better matchup for aj
                Wardley couldnt even beat this Coffie...let alone the polite one...

.Michael-Clarke-Duncan-net-worth.jpg

Comment

It's difficult to choose which is more shıt, main event or undercard.

I am pretty sure Joshua won't even be able to fill O2.

Comment

AJ won't be able to fill the O2??? Are you on the Wild Boar meat there, Silence? Maybe they should hold it at the barely larger Staples Center where your fraud hero danced like a girl whilst crooning "Gawd Bless Americurrrr" and earning a pittance payday that AJ wouldn't get out of bed for.

Comment

Working...
                    X