Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Valenzuela: Really Just A Matter Of Getting My **** Together, Staying Focused

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Valenzuela: Really Just A Matter Of Getting My **** Together, Staying Focused

Jose Valenzuela believes his preparation prior to his first professional loss cost him during his fight with Edwin De Los Santos. The refocused lightweight has had a better training camp for his upcoming bout with Chris Colbert. Valenzuela realizes a second straight defeat would be tough to overcome and he prepared accordingly while working alongside David
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Rayo went in there believing his own hype thinking he was going to continue blowing out his comp and got served some humble pie. Seemed to me the crowd really influenced his decision to throw caution to the wind and bang it out with Santos instead of being cautious in exchanges and adjust.

This early KO could be the best thing that couldve happened to him and the smaller,pillow fisted Colbert is an ideal opponent to turn things around.

Comment

It was only a matter of time before the blocking punches with his face strategy wouldn't work, but it's only 1 loss and he's a fun style so he'll be in entertaining fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
        I think Rayo went in there believing his own hype thinking he was going to continue blowing out his comp and got served some humble pie. Seemed to me the crowd really influenced his decision to throw caution to the wind and bang it out with Santos instead of being cautious in exchanges and adjust.

This early KO could be the best thing that couldve happened to him and the smaller,pillow fisted Colbert is an ideal opponent to turn things around.
        I hope Rayo DOES NOT come into this fight with that mindset! Colbert is not going to be a walk in the park. He has some legit skills . The problem is like Rayo he started believing in his own hype. He is ALSO trying to set things right. So it is a clear 50-50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post

I hope Rayo DOES NOT come into this fight with that mindset! Colbert is not going to be a walk in the park. He has some legit skills . The problem is like Rayo he started believing in his own hype. He is ALSO trying to set things right. So it is a clear 50-50 fight.
          Dont think Colbert will be a cakewalk but Rayo fell apart once he got badly hurt/dropped,but here with Colbert,I think that's an unlikely scenario here. Jose has great timing and reflexes that best Colberts at any range. Couple that with being the bigger fighter, I think he has some serious advantages here.....70-30 in favor of Rayo imo.

Comment

You know...you know....you know...you know.

Comment

This dude ain’t that good

Comment

Working...
              X