Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: Leigh Wood Deserves Rematch; He Gave Me An Opportunity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: Leigh Wood Deserves Rematch; He Gave Me An Opportunity

Mauricio "Bronco" Lara is willing to give Leigh Wood a rematch, because he thinks the British boxer deserves it. Lara is back in training, and is contemplating mid-June as a possible date for his next fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Best money option he meant.

Comment

Leigh wood needs a fu**ing haircut
      Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Lara needs to get a home in the UK. Eddy has his dance card filled out. He'll keep Lara around until he can get that title back. At this point, Eddy might get Lara UK citizenship just to keep the title close.
        shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

A rematch with Wood, a third fight with Warrington…they’re going to keep throwing UKers at Mauricio Lara in hopes that one of them can get the belt off him.

I guess as long as the money is good it isn’t a bad thing for Lara.

Comment

Translation: There's nothing else for me other than rematches from the UK. Not one here wants any smell of my smoke. I'm waiting Eddie Hearn.

Comment

It aint no foregone conclusion. Leigh was doing good when he kept Lara at the end of his jab while catching him with swift right hands. It's easier said than done but if Leigh can manage to follow the blueprint, he can get a decision in his backyard.

Comment

Working...
              X