Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Bombards Lucas Browne With Power Shots; Drops & Stops Him In 6th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Bombards Lucas Browne With Power Shots; Drops & Stops Him In 6th Round

Jarrell Miller got the stoppage he sought Saturday night in his first significant fight in more than four years. The huge heavyweight contender eventually overwhelmed Australian veteran Lucas Browne in the sixth round, when he dropped and stopped him at The Agenda in Dubai. Browne got up from the knockdown, but Miller swarmed him and unloaded a barrage of power punches that made the referee step between them and halt the action at 2:33 of the sixth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Card starts in under an hour,

1-0 Samat Abdyrakhmanov vs 10-9-1 (3 KOs) Nicolas David Veron

3-0 (1 KO) Soslan Asbarov vs 17-1 (14 KOs) Brandon Glanton

23-2-1 (7KOs) Jono Carroll vs 30-6 (26 KOs) Miguel Marriaga

25-0-1 (21 KOs) Jarrell Miller vs 31-3 (27 KOs) Lucas Browne

Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

Do you think these two might have agreed to just take all the performance enhancers they wanted? Maybe they even got together to compare notes.

Comment

This should be a big deal for Millers profile, good thing it’s going to be seen by a large majority of fans on a decent network ( not ) . Miller will be asking about Joshua 5 years from now still right before Miller decides to retire . Lol

Comment

They are hinting hard that Roy & Tarver are gonna have an exhibition

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            This should be a big deal for Millers profile, good thing it’s going to be seen by a large majority of fans on a decent network ( not ) . Miller will be asking about Joshua 5 years from now still right before Miller decides to retire . Lol
            would you be able to KO big baby Juggernutter?
            Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

This should be ShowTime PPV 79,99$
              MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

27-4-1 Ruslan Fayfer vs 8-4 German Garcia montes up first

Comment

anyone got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

would you be able to KO big baby Juggernutter?
                    IDK that guys got a noggin on him , I’d go to the body and get it though . Give or take 3 months of power punching in the gym Id say Id have a good shot , right now ? I’d just execute a simple ankle break tuck and roll under him and make my life easier and there’s nothing he’d do about it and scream in agony and probably not the answer you were expecting but it’s the one you got because no one can do em like I can can not even close .

And you can call me juggernutter all you want the scary thing is I’m the most realist guy on here so who’s the actual nuts on here ,most don’t even have them theyre mostly betas now and has been since after 2015 , must be their diet idk ? And if all posters were required to post a current pic of themselves to everyone for verifications half the forum would leave and or out of pure embarrassment who they actually are so keep the questions coming . Lol
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-18-2023, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X